GROUND PRECISION COMPONENTS
PUNCHES WITH BEVEL/FLAT HEAD OR CYLINDER HEAD ACCORDING TO DIN REGULATIONS
THE BE-ALL AND END-ALL
GROUND PRECISION COMPONENTS
Our range of precision parts include punches with bevel/flat head or cylinder head according to DIN regulations or made to drawing in 8 different material qualities as well as quick-change punches.
All these high-wear parts benefit from the constant monitoring of quality that characterizes our entire standard parts fabrication process, from receipt of raw materials through to dispatch of the finished product. The result – an exceptionally long die life – cuts costs dramatically in the punching shop by reducing the need for tool changes.
- Retainers for punches and ball-locked punches
- Gauge pins with and without handle, as single pins and also in sets
- Gauge pins DIN 2269
- Dynamic stripper elements (DAE)
- ACCU-LOCK Fixture device for ball-lock punches
- Punches with tapered head
DESIGNED AS A REPLACEMENT FOR TODAY‘S SERIALLY PRODUCED PARTS PREVIOUSLY MANUFACTURED INDIVIDUALLY:
BOLT LOCK SYSTEM
The development of the BOLT LOCK system is a logical continuation of today‘s quick-release systems for punches beyond a shaft diameter of 40 mm.
Since the punches are available for any geometries, the compact system can be used for a variety of applications. An example of this is the use of punches to cut sheet metal parts, which are not manufactured as individual parts, but rather mainly as multiple parts for economic reasons.
Large perforations in structured parts of the car body can be manufactured without a problem using the system.
You can also use the Bolt-Lock system in progressive dies for punching and piercing the necessary shape into the sheet metal stripe. The system makes a valuable contribution to the further standardisation of tools and connected advantages in regard to time, costs and quality.
- Designed as a replacement for today‘s serially produced parts previously manufactured individually
- Punches available in standard shapes and customerspecific special shapes according to data record
- High quality due to automated serial production
- Cost savings in design due to CAD standard parts library Data in the currently common data formats can be called worldwide directly through fibro.partcommunity.com and is thus always up-to-date free of cost.
- For CATIA V5 users a parametric CATIA model is available.
- Low spatial requirement as conventional system and therefore also an option for saving operations.
- Geometrical changes of the cutting contour do not affect the retaining plate, thus permitting cost savings in case of changes.
- Low mounting effort in tool maintenance, quick-release system
- Punches are provided with extraction thread in the standard version. Lateral borehole in the case of cutting form width W < 20 mm.
DYNAMIC STRIPPER ELEMENTS
The Dynamic Stripper (DAE) is used in stamping tools for stamping processes with a material thickness of up to 2 mm. The DAE is located beneath the matrix.
The shape can be compared with a slotted sleeve (similar to collet chucks). After the actual stamping process, the cutting punch, together with the adherent slug, dips into the DAE. In doing so, the DAE expands and rests against the cutting punch. During the return stroke, the DAE removes the slug from the cutting punch, protecting the tool and the product from damages
FOR BALL-LOCK PUNCHES
ACCU-LOCK FIXTURE DEVICE
The new holding inserts for quick-change punches are available in two versions, light and heavy-duty. They are installed directly in the tool plate; the previously neccessary additional mounting plate is no longer required. Only two holes for the punch and the holder/bracket have to be drilled.
Was it in the past not possible to place quick-change punches close to each other due to the external shape of the mounting late, the ACCU-LOCK holding inserts are practically no longer an obstacle.
Due to the design of the mounting plates, it is not possible to place the punches close together – now a few millimeters distance are no longer a problem. For example, the entire structure of tool slides can be made significantly more compact. FIBRO offers the holding inserts as individual parts and also in the future, with a multiple mounting plate made according to customer requirements, fully assembled.